Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i want to be well.

I have such a ridiculous amount of work to do but I didn't do any of it last night because I was feeling more upset than I have in a long time -- I have an entire college application with three essays due at midnight and 5000000 pieces of make up work from the days that I have missed for college visits.  I'm still worrying about paying for college.  Sorry this blog entry is terrible.  I'm supposed to be doing writing for my isearch paper, so you will probably see a lot more of me on here once it becomes a priority and my mom can't yell at me for doing this instead of my homework (since it will actually be my homework).

I don't know what to do with my life.  What else is new...

The best thing about my life, honestly, is the fact that I am seeing SUFJAN STEVENS tomorrow night at 9pm in Indianapolis.  Friday is going to be a rough day at school, but oh my god.  So so so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment